If the past two years has taught us anything, it's that nothing is certain.
Wide-spread electrical grid failures.
And a massive surge in violent crimes and murders the likes of which we haven't seen in decades.
Just one of those life-altering events would be enough justification for us to be better prepared.
But all of them at the SAME TIME?
There's no clearer sign that the time to become self-reliant is NOW.
That's why Tiga Tactics has teamed up with Advanced Survival Training to bring to you the Wilderness Warrior Weekend Camp.
This two-day, in-person event will teach you life-saving skills to survive on your own — whether you're fighting the elements in the backcountry or fighting two-legged predators in a back alley.
This epic seminar will give you personal preservation skills using 3 essential tools:
- The knife
- The axe
- Your bare hands
Tiga Tactics co-founder Patrick Vuong wasn't just a cover model for Offgrid Magazine (as seen above in Issue 10), he was also the head editor for many years.
This hands-on camp is for ANYONE who wants to be certain they have the skills necessary to survive in today's uncertain world.
In particular, the Wilderness Warrior Weekend will appeal to all sorts of people, including (but not limited to):
Parents who want to pass along vital life-saving skills to their kids and future generations.
Preppers and preparedness-minded folks who might want to increase their chances of survival with effective empty-hand and edged-weapon combatives
Martial artists who want to complement their fighting talents with primitive skills — such as fire-making, shelter-building, and water disinfecting.
Military: Whether you're a pilot or an infantryman, learning how to use a knife and an axe as survival tools is indispensable.
Law enforcement: This course will be a good refresher for officers or agents who might carry a blade as a secondary weapon and want better empty-hand tactics.
- Outdoor adventurers: Hikers and mountain climbers will learn key concepts they can apply in the back country. Meanwhile, experienced survivalists will get not only a fun refresher but also some new advanced-level tips and tricks to upgrade their skills.
This live and in-person event will take place on the following dates and times:
Saturday, September 17:
- 8 a.m. to noon
- 1-hour lunch
- 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday, September 18:
- 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- 1-hour lunch
- 12 p.m. to 3 p.m.
We will be training face-to-face and side-by-side in Fredericksburg, Virginia.
Our outdoor training area on private property is approximately one hour south of Washington, D.C., and one hour north of Richmond, Virginia.
Though optional, campground space can be provided free of charge should you choose to stay overnight. (Note: Tents and sleeping gear not provided.)
Full details will be released shortly.
- Mindset > Skillset > Toolset
- The 3 Defensive Tactics
- Maintain Situational Awareness
- Don't Break the Laws of Stupid
- Avoid Conflict When Possible
The Rule of 3's
- Location Scouting
- Basic angles
- Basic Fundamentals
- Basic angles
Wild Plant Foods
- Survival cooking
- What to look for
- What to avoid
- Mistakes to avoid
Dr. Conrad Bui
Co-Founder | Chief Training Officer | Chief Bone-Cruncher
- Former bar bouncer and security professional
- Guro (full instructor) in the bladed art of Kali
- Guru Tua (advanced instructor) in the bladed art of Pentjak Silat Serak
- Sigung (master-level instructor) in the bladed art of Kuntao Silat de Thouars
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt and gold medalist
- Muay Thai coach at World Team USA
- 5th-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and American Freestyle Karate
- Certified Pistol Instructor
- Former Colorado State Champion in sport karate
- Doctor of Chiropractic
Co-Founder | Chief Executive Officer | Chief Keyboard Monkey
- Authorized instructor in the bladed art of Pekiti-Tirsia Kali
- 2nd-Degree black belt in Lai Chung Chuan Fa
- 1st-Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate
- Certified pistol instructor
- Instructor of women's self-defense since 2008
- Former head editor of Offgrid Magazine, where he trained with and interviewed world-class survivalists and former Special Operations Forces instructors
- Former columnist for Black Belt Magazine
- Published knife reviewer since 2006
Founder & Head Instructor of Advanced Survival Training | New York Times Bestselling Author
- More than 30 years experience in wilderness survival skills
- Professional survival instructor for over 20 years
- Published author of 13 books (including 3 New York Times bestsellers)
- Special instructor for numerous "three-letter" government agencies
- Clientele ranging from special needs kids to Special Forces Operators
- Author of hundreds of articles for Outdoor Life, Offgrid, and many other publications.
The Wilderness Warrior Weekend Camp is essentially FOUR seminars rolled into one.
You're getting a survival skills seminar, an empty-hand combatives class, an axe fighting course, and a knife training workshop taught by three elite-level instructors.
This "smorgasbord of survival skills" as taught by Tiga Tactics and Advanced Survival Training would normally total up to $900.
However, for a limited time, we're offering admission to our seminar at DEEP DISCOUNTS based on a tiered system — rewarding those who reserve their slot early:
Until Aug. 17
Early Bird Discount:
Aug. 18 through Aug. 31
Sept. 1 through Sept. 14
At the Door:
Sept. 15 and after
Wilderness Survival Manual (value: $50) — Recalling what you learned in person days later — let alone months later! — can sometimes be difficult. You won't have that problem with this 30-page guidebook. Written by Tim MacWelch, this manual will give you everything you need so you'll never forget the survival fundamentals.
Personal Protection Pocketbook (value: $50) — A huge part of staying alive is staying alert. This 28-page ebook by Tiga Tactics will give you not only ways to improve your situational awareness but also a breakdown of the 3 pillars of personal protection to incorporate into your everyday life. That way you stay ready no matter what SHTF (s#!t hits the fan) scenario might occur.
Campsite Reservation (value: $45 per person per night) — Though not mandatory, you have the option of staying overnight on Tim MacWelch's training site (private property). If you do, your campsite reservation is free of charge. Just bring a tent and your sleeping gear and get the full Wilderness Warrior Weekend Camp experience.
Access to Our Private Facebook Group (Value: $97): You will be amazed at the people actively participating in this group; like-minded individuals who discuss personal protection in a supportive and positive ways. No trolls here.
Unlimited Email Support (value: Priceless!): Have a question? Something not clear? Simply email us and we will answer your question personally. We will not leave you hanging.
We’re also giving an additional 15% discount to those who put themselves in harm’s way for the greater good!
So, if you're an American or Canadian who is:
- A first responder (i.e. a firefighter, paramedic, EMT, lifeguard, etc.)
- Law enforcement (sworn or civilian, from local to federal)
- Military (active duty or reserve)
- A veteran
- A frontline healthcare worker (i.e. a nurse, doctor, tech, receptionist, etc.) …
… you can get an additional 15% off the lowest available price. (Cannot be combined with any other promo code.)
If you qualify, and you want in on the discount, email us at:
info [at] tigatactics [dot] com
BEFORE you order, and we’ll take care of you. (Be sure to replace the [at] with the @ symbol and the [dot] with the period symbol.)
It’s the least we can do for your service. But you gotta act fast because of ...
To ensure our high standards of instruction and personal mentorship, we limit the size of our seminars to ONLY 30 students maximum.
So don't delay — enroll now! Hit the red button below.
If you are not satisfied at any time during your session, we will refund 100% of your admission fee. NO questions asked.
Seriously. That's how confident we are in how valuable you'll find our Wilderness Warrior Weekend.