Crime has skyrocketed.
Violent robberies has surged.
The murder rate is the highest its been in 25 years.
And unprovoked attacks continue to dominant the news headlines on an almost daily basis.
After decades of declining crime rates, a perfect storm involving the pandemic, politics, and soft-on-crime policies has lead to turbulent and scary times.
That's why our mission is to help you protect yourself and your loved ones, which makes your community safer ... and that, in turn, helps make the world a little better.
We do this by teaching street-effective combatives — distilling only the best techniques and concepts from the 13 systems (yes, thirteen!) our two co-founders are certified to teach.
We have a combined 60+ years of continuous training, combat sports competition, and research in real-life violence.
Along the way, we bust martial arts myths, poke holes in common fight fallacies, and provide you with realistic yet fun and safe methods of training.
Antigrappling: Takedown Defense & Survival
Antigrappling II: Ground Battle40 Lessons $150.00
"Knife Defense 1.0"24 Lessons $600.00
"Punch Defense 1.0"21 Lessons $600.00
"Impact Weapon Defense 1.0"22 Lessons $600.00
"Fighting Chance Combatives"56 Lessons $250.00
"EDC Karambit"25 Lessons $100.00
Instructor Certification Program
"Toolbox 1.0"10 Lessons $250.00
Dr. Scott Sobel
Dr. Conrad Bui
Co-Founder | Chief Training Officer | Chief Bone-Cruncher
- Former bar bouncer and security professional
- Guro (full instructor) in the bladed art of Kali
- Guru Tua (advanced instructor) in the bladed art of Pentjak Silat Serak
- Sigung (master-level instructor) in the bladed art of Kuntao Silat de Thouars
- Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt and gold medalist
- Muay Thai coach at World Team USA
- 5th-degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do and American Freestyle Karate
- Former Colorado State Champion in sport karate
- Doctor of Chiropractic
Co-Founder | Chief Executive Officer | Chief Keyboard Monkey
- Authorized instructor in the bladed art of Pekiti-Tirsia Kali
- 2nd-Degree black belt in Lai Chung Chuan Fa
- 1st-Degree black belt in Kenpo Karate
- Certified pistol instructor
- Instructor of women's self-defense since 2008
- Former senior editor of Recoil Magazine, where he studied under former and current Special Operations Forces instructors in advanced tactical firearms, executive protection, and force-on-force training
- Former columnist for Black Belt Magazine
Published knife reviewer since 2006